ALOHA & Welcome to Our Practice
Aloha! We have reopened as of May 1, 2020.
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA),the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• We ask that you wear a mask when you arrive at our office for your appointment.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Furthermore, Dr. Fujioka and every staff member on our team is fully vaccinated . We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (808) 955-1510.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Fujioka and Team
Lawrence M. Fujioka, DDS, MAGD: Honolulu, HI - Fujioka Dental Group, Inc.
We also understand that choosing a Honolulu dentist is an important decision. After all, your smile is your greatest asset and says a lot about your overall health. From the moment you walk in the door, you'll be welcomed by a caring staff in a relaxed, stress-free environment where the whole family can feel at ease.
Fujioka Dental Group, Inc. offers a full range of general & cosmetic dental treatments at our office to help you achieve your perfect smile, such as teeth whitening , crowns , preventive care or implants . We utilize the latest in dental technology and techniques in order to offer you the best preventive care and treatment available in Honolulu.
To learn more about our comprehensive service offering, our dedicated staff and office procedures, take a few moments to look over the informative pages on our website. For additional information, you can always contact our office by calling (808) 955-1510 or stopping in.
Relax with confidence at Fujioka Dental Group, Inc.. We're your neighbors and we're here to help you maximize the health of your smile.